A warm welcome awaits you...
...at my comfortable farmhouse set in it's own grounds of 4 acres with lovely views and large garden, in a place designated as an Area of 'Outstanding Natural Beauty'.
The world famous 'Alton Towers' Theme Park is only a 3.5 mile drive away, just the other side of the beautiful woodland, Dimmingsdale. Here there are many footpaths enabling you to enjoy the spectacular scenery in the Churnet Valley. I am ideally situated for visiting the Peak National park - Dovedale having some of the best scenery in the country. As well as being within easy reach of Uttoxeter races, the Potteries, many Stately homes and more.
I have stabling and grazing available for your own horse as I am situated on the Sabrina Way, the long distance bridleway linking the Peak District. Therefore there are many paths and bridleways to explore in the beautiful Churnet Valley and Peak Park, making it ideal for walking, cycling, and riding.
For you to enjoy...
- well-appointed en-suite bedrooms
- twin room with private bathroom
- all rooms have Free View TV, DVD, WIFI Internet access
- tea/coffee making facilities
- hairdryers and ironing boards which are available on request
- an excellent full english breakfast served in the dining room
- special diets, evening meals, continental and vegetarian breakfasts catered for by prior arrangement
- patio for BBQ
- ample off-road parking
Charges are per room including
Full English Breakfast (reduced rates
for Children sharing with two adults)
|Double Ensuite £59|
|Double/Family Ensuite £59|
|Family Ensuite 3 £76|
|Family Ensuite 4 £92|
|Family Ensuite 5 £108|
|Twin room with Private Bathroom £56|
|Single Occupancy Supplement £15|